Thursday 20 October 2011

LEIGHTON MOSS IMAGES.

Brian picked me up at 10.00 am for a day out at Leighton Moss,Geoff joined us at 11,30. in the Eric Morecambe hide where we had an enjoyable couple of hours.We visited the grit trays,where I saw my first Bearded Tit,we carried on to the Public and Lower hides hoping for a site of the otters no luck today.We finished off in the Tim Jackson where there was a lot of noise from the stags but no sightings on this occasion.A great day out was had by all three of us. I have posted some of my better images from the day for your enjoyment.








3 comments:

Millhouse Photography said...

Love the little fella jumping into flight in picture number 3 Martin.

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. What a super day we enjoyed.Some great captures for the cameras.Spot red wing stretch and snipe take off are my faves but all are excellent.Looking forward to our next outing.

RAY said...

Looks like a great day out Martin, can you tell me the names of photo's 6 and 8 , I have seen similar birds here,
thanks .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...