Tuesday 11 October 2011

SLAVIONIAN GREBE PART 3.

Friday's weather was much better the wind had dropped and the sun was shining,I decided to go back to Fairhaven just after lunch for the sun to be in a better position.Brian Simon and Jon three photographers were already enjoying themselves catching images of this enchanting little bird.I enjoyed a couple of hours in the company of these photographers capturing images of this little bird.I've cropped these images a bit tighter,as some of my other posts don't seem to do justice to the image,they seem ok when enlarged,anyway see what you think,any advice and comments would be appreciated thank you.








4 comments:

geoff gradwell said...

Martin, looks like you picked the right day, some cracking photos there, you must be pleased with them. Nice set.

Millhouse Photography said...

Nice collection Martin, my favourites are 5 and 7.

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. What an enjoyable experience it was last Friday with good company,good weather and a fabulous little bird to keep the shutters clicking.Great results especially the ones showing that wonderful red eye. Looking forward to our next trip.

RAY said...

Beautiful photos Martin, I have been thinking about retirement for a while, and decided a couple of weeks ago that i had done enough thinking and so I am now Retired officially !! :) the quality of your photos inspire me to get out and learn more about this great hobby,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...