Sunday 29 April 2012

Trough of Bowland Bonus.

On my visit's to the Trough photographing dippers I had the pleasure of seeing duckling being brought to the stream for the first time by their mother.They entered the  the stream about 30yds upstream and before long they were floating past me at close quarters and I managed a few images as they passed by.A pair of grey wagtails flited here and there and one landed on a rock near enough for me to photograph.On the way home I stopped at a spot were I had seen willow warbler before and even though it was hard work to capture images of them I managed a few handheld.I have posted a few of my efforts below from an enjoyable day out.










3 comments:

geoff gradwell said...

Martin, you're strutting the stuff now – a terrific series of photos all super, smashing, great!

Paul Foster said...

Agree with Geoff above,the grey wagtails a corker,well done that man!!!

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. What a wonderful series of images from Dunsop. The grey wagtails are fabulous..great stuff. Catch up with you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...