Monday 11 March 2013

GREBES AT MERE SANDS WOOD.

A couple of weeks ago I visited Mere Sands Wood to photograph the grebes,although there was no weed dance the grebes came close on a couple of occasions and I managed a few images.As photographers we are always complaining as on this occasion the light was poor and high iso settings had to be used,the only thing in my favour was that there was no wind.I like the results of the images with the dark swirling effect of the water.I've posted a few of my attempts to capture the atmosphere below.







4 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

Excellent set of images.

Keep on keeping on Martin.

Paul Foster said...

Nice images Martin,love the background!!!!

geoff gradwell said...

Those 'swirling' backgrounds and focus on the grebe are FAB Martin. Next time, I'll come with you!

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. A nice series of the MS Grebes. Love that oily water effect and the one with the fish is excellent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...