Thursday 21 August 2014

LYTHAM 1940`S WEEKEND.

For a bit of a change we visited Lytham to try my hand at a different kind of  photography than my wildlife images.The front at Lytham was very very busy and I found it hard to capture images of the 1940`s scenes without some sort of the modern living spoiling the image,but with a little bit of cropping and being careful with my selection of image i`ve managed a few images that I`m quite pleased with,a few of which are posted below.I`ll be back to posting wildlife images very soon.






2 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

A nice change for you Martin. A change is as good as a rest they reckon.

Love the Al Capone look alike!

Paul Foster said...

A nice refreshing change martin.

Its always nice to point the camera at different subjects....might invest in one of the photography vehicles...who does them!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...