Friday 19 December 2014

MORE FROM THE ALLOTMENT.

The weather hasn`t been kind to us in Lancashire over the last few weeks,but I managed a short session with the lens at the feeding station,the sun was low and the weak winter sunshine lit up the feeding station to give a wonderful glow.The hour or so I spent capturing images was very enjoyable and I feel that all the hard work is starting to pay off.My mind is working overtime at the potential this site has for all kinds different set ups for the camera and I can`t wait to get started once the ground dries up and a bit of cold frosty arrives.







4 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin.All the hard work is certainly paying off already at the allotment. Nice series of images with the all important quality of excellent light.

Pete Woodruff said...

Looking good for the future here too Martin. I'm even getting exited myself!

Paul Foster said...

Martin,I,m sure we,ll be treated to more excellent images over the coming months.

Gary Jones said...

Excellent shots again Martin, you are going to hours of fun there, keep them coming.... happy christmas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...