Sunday 11 January 2015

FAVOURITE PHOTOS OF 2014 PART TWO.

A few more of my favourite images of 2014.The Deer and Pied Flycatcher were taken in the Bowland Hills a very special place for me,the Swallow for letting me share a few  precious moments with it while feeding it`s young,the Yellow Wagtail because it`s such a rare bird in Lancashire and a privilegeto be able to photograph it,the Common Blue butterfly is wrongly named for me how can you dismiss it as common with such beauty,the Goldfinch and Jay images because they show the potential of my new project on the allotment,while the Cormorant roost on the Ribble for the composition.









3 comments:

Pete Woodruff said...

Excellent follow up to Part 1.

Like I said on Part 1....looking forward to seeing your 2015 work Martin.

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin. More super shots from 2014. All excellent,like the composition of the yellow wag,and goldfinch.My fave however has to be another of Jump's Jays.Probably see you tomorrow at P/Society.

Paul Foster said...

some excellent photos from your year martin,looking forward to more of the same in the near future!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...