Saturday 7 February 2015

KESTREL`S IN FLIGHT.

Over the last few days as the weather has improved I`ve been out and about trying to capture images of kestrels in flight.At Inskip there`s a large overgrown common that kestrels hunt regularly and instead of chasing the birds I`ve sat down  waited and hoped the birds would come into range of the camera.BINGO on three or four occasions the kestrels have come very close and I`ve captured images  that I`m very pleased with a few of which I have posted below.






3 comments:

Brian Rafferty said...

Martin.Great series of super shots of the hovering kestrel.Helped of course by the excellent light.Well done.

Gary Jones said...

Great stuff Martin, patience certainly paid off

Pete Woodruff said...

I'm pleased with them too Martin....Wonderful.

My delete above, apologies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...