Monday 27 July 2015

GARDEN FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY.

I`ve been practicing a bit of flash in the garden while the weather has been so bad,the summer has been none existent in this part of the country with heavy rain strong winds and low temperatures.I`ve hardly seen a butterfly,hoverfly or wasp while only a handful of bumble bees and honey bees have visited the many flowers in the garden.While more work and lots more practice needs to be done on my flash photography I`ve posted a few of my efforts below for you to judge.






4 comments:

Ana Mínguez Corella said...

Nice shots.. Congrats..

JR said...

Very beautiful!
The bee in the 2nd photo looks great.
Regards,
JR

Gary Jones said...

nice images Martin, it is a frustrating time when the weather is not good!

Haddock said...

The first one is too good. How did you manage the black background?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...